- Core Objective(s) of Building the Website
- Proposed UI and Platform/Framework Selection
- User-Audience, Default Geo-locations and Languages.
- Approval for Pseudo-Access.
- Information for n-Architecture levels or user-roles & accessibility.
- Real-time Data collection under augmented scenarios.
- End product feasibility check for Web-profitability.
- Degree of Code-complexity
- Degree of Automation of Website work-flow.
- Analyzing short-term and long-term challenges.
- Detailing Ultimate Goal-preferences
- Quantifying current status of product into distinct parameters for relatable stats.
- Configuring (Installing) licensed and open-source Technologies and resources.
- Plans to confront short-term as well as long-term challenges.
- Module-Designing and automating independent regime for every sub-unit.
- Complete survey of brand expression (Business Niche)
- Finalizing Mainframe Theme and Design with retrospective client interaction and suggestions.
- Design for Admin and Management panel.
- Thorough conversion of PSDs to design based Language (HTML5, CSS) and Validation.
- Constant Approval of Development team for accurate WYSIWYG deployment at final step.
- Understanding entire functioning and navigation-flow in detail.
- Coding Interface Panel for Admin Management.
- Coding a Prototype Front-end Structure and Functioning.
- Scenario Testing for Platform adaptability, User-end accuracy and E2E Security.
- Optimizing and Validating Code without yielding functionality-domain and Security.
- Labeling Prototype as final-development product after client approval.
- Black box testing for confirming expected Outcomes per Page.
- Anonymous user testing for confirming concept and design precision.
- Testing for Different Devices and Platforms to recheck cumulative optimization.
- Role Based Credentials and Accessibility check for Admin Panel.
- BETA testing by bringing Product live and handling regressive Traffic.
- Documentation for recursive or future plan of actions.
- Eliminating Indexing Errors and clearing plot for Marketing the Product.
- Handing over the Project. (Licensed Usage, Copyright Ownership etc.)
- Planning launch day giveaways for customer base build-up.
- Documented Guide for monitoring and management of Panel.
- Manual Training for advanced usage.
- Eliminating technical cliches, if found
- Support Validity up to 12 Months