Why Industrial Training at RV Technologies?
RV Technologies is growing professional web development and offshore outsourcing company based in Chandigarh, having branches in Mohali , London and Canada (coming soon). We have clients from all around the globe (Canada,USA, UK, Australia etc.) and our professionals are dedicatedly providing their services around the clock. We offer a wide array of Information Technology Management, including technology consulting, IT globalization, IT outsourcing and IT support services. Our global software outsourcing model makes sure we deliver maximum targeted result to our clients.
Industrial Training refers to work experience that is relevant to professional development prior to graduation. One of the requirements for the award of Bachelor of Engineering is that students must complete at least 12 weeks of Industrial Training. Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is a little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able turn both to their advantage. Our main objectives are :
- To expose you to practical knowledge and experience. Because this is what, is important whenever you enter an industry.
- To give you the feel of work environment.
- To expose you to responsibilities and code of ethics followed in organization.
- To enable you to get hand on experience on the latest technologies.
- To expose you to become future employers.
You will be working on Live Projects with the continuous support of our experts. You will feel the real work environment and will work under the supervision and control of our experts with their full guidance and support. We are providing you with the unique opportunity for making a career in IT Sector.
“Decision and determination are the engineer and fireman of our train to opportunity and success.”
Why should you enroll in our courses
- Software Company Certificate
- Live Project with Industrial Standards
- 100% Job Assistance
- Experienced Software Professionals
- Experience certificate
- Practical training modules
Six Month Industrial Training Programs